Forms and Applications
For your convenience, commonly used forms and applications are provided below. Simply print the document you need, complete, and return to the bank. For your protection, please do not send confidential information via unsecured e-mail.
- Business Account Opening Forms
- Personal Account Opening Forms
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Automatic Payment Authorization Form
- Commercial Loan Application
- Consumer Credit Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- Certification of Financial Statement
- Online Banking Enrollment Form - Single User
- Online Banking Enrollment Form - Multiple Users and Cash Management
In order to ensure a smooth transition of your Intuit products from the Florida Shores Bank system to Stonegate Bank, you will need to take specific actions in the appropriate instructions below prior to 4:00 pm EST Friday, April 25, 2014. It is critical that your transactions are downloaded prior to the conversion as only 30 days of history will be available after conversion. Prior to Friday, April 25, you will need to deactivate your accounts, within your Intuit product, from Florida Shores Bank. On or after Monday, April 28, you will have the ability to reactivate your service with Stonegate Bank using the additional instructions in the appropriate guides below. Stonegate Bank offers both Web Connect and Direct Connect connectivity. You will be able to switch to Direct Connect, if desired, after re-establishing your Web Connect service. Please carefully select the correct guide below based upon which operating system you use (Windows or MAC) as well as the version of Quicken or QuickBooks you utilize.
- To avoid duplicate transactions, please take care not to overlap transactions in your download.
- The aggregation feature in Quicken for Windows known as Express Web Connect will not be active for 2-3 business days after the conversion is complete.
Web Connect users wishing to connect with Web Connect after conversion:
Express Web Connect users wishing to connect with Express Web Connect after conversion:
Web Connect users wishing to connect with Direct Connect after conversion:
Express Web Connect users wishing to connect with Direct Connect after conversion:
Web Connect users wishing to connect to Express Web Connect after conversion:
Express Web Connect users wishing to connect to Web Connect after conversion:
Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.