Forms and Applications
For your convenience, commonly used forms and applications are provided below. Simply print the document you need, complete, and return to the bank. For your protection, please do not send confidential information via unsecured e-mail.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Automatic Payment Authorization Form
- Commercial Loan Application
- Consumer Credit Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- Certification of Financial Statement
- Online Banking Enrollment Form - Single User
- Online Banking Enrollment Form - Multiple Users and Cash Management
Insignia Bank - Quicken® and QuickBooks® Conversion Guides
In order to ensure a smooth transition of your Intuit products from the Insignia Bank system to Stonegate Bank, you will need to take specific actions in the appropriate instructions below prior to 4:00 pm EST Friday, June 2, 2017. It is critical that your transactions are downloaded prior to the conversion as there may be a limited amount of history available after conversion. Prior to Friday, June 2, 2017, you will need to deactivate your accounts, within your Intuit product, at Insignia Bank. On or after Monday, June 5, 2016, you will have the ability to reactivate your service with Stonegate Bank using the additional instructions in the appropriate guides below. Stonegate Bank offers both Web Connect and Direct Connect connectivity. You will be able to switch to Direct Connect, if desired, after re-establishing your Web Connect service. Please carefully select the guide below based upon which operating system you use (Windows or MAC), as well as the version of Quicken or QuickBooks you utilize.
- To avoid duplicate transactions, please take care not to overlap transactions in your download.
- The aggregation feature will be interrupted for 3-5 business days after the conversion is complete. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services will not work during this outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Mint - do not open Mint for 5 business days after the conversion to ensure the Mint product is properly updated. No additional action should be required.
Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.