- Online Banking
- IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport
- Mobile Banking
- Courier Service
- Wire Transfers
- Official Checks
- Travelers Cheques
- Foreign Currency
- Automatic Loan Payments
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Night Depository
- Automated Teller Machines
- Check Imaging
- Notary Service
- Direct Deposit
- Bank By Mail
- Reorder Checks Online
Stonegate's Online Banking is a secure, user-friendly, internet-based banking system designed so that you can do your banking anywhere and any time. Enhanced security features are included to give you peace of mind about banking over the internet – at your convenience.
- View current balances and transaction history on all of your accounts
- View and print statements in either PDF, HTML or text format
- Search for transactions by amount, check number or time period
- View images of deposit tickets and front and back images of checks
- Enroll for eStatements and receive your bank statement by email early each month
- eStatement feature provides access to 14 months of bank statement copies, including check images
- Add stop payments on checks written
This FREE service is available to consumers and businesses. Online bill pay gives you the freedom to enjoy life. Enjoy the convenience, savings, and security, and let us do the work!
- No need to buy check stock, envelopes or stamps
- No trips to the Post Office
- Vendors paid either electronically or by check
- Schedule recurring payments and never worry about a late payment again
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checks and bills
- Account is not charged until payment is cleared
- Make payments anywhere, anytime, even when you're travelling
Consumer Bill Pay Features
- Pay-a-Person electronic payments
- Rush Payments*
- Gift Payments*
- Donation Payments*
- e-Notifications via text message or email
Business Bill Pay Features
- Multi-user entitlements
- Pay-a-Person electronic payments
- Rush Payments*
- e-Notifications via text message or email
- Payroll Deposits*
- Online Invoicing - create and send invoices online, collect online payments from your customers*
*The consumer and business bill pay services are provided at no fee. Gift and donation payments, rush payments, payroll deposits, and online invoicing will be available for a fee. Use of the payroll deposits service is subject to approval.
View our demos and be sure to click on "Take a Test Drive" in the upper right hand corner to navigate your options.
- Send secure messages to the bank
- Set up notifications for events, balance alerts or personal items
- Download transactions into your Microsoft® Money, Quicken® or QuickBooks® software**
- Additional Cash Management functions for ACH and Positive Pay
- Make one time transfers or establish recurring transfers between accounts
- Make a payment on your Stonegate Bank loan
- Originate domestic and international wire transfers
- Originate one-time wires or set up repetitive wires
- Set up notifications via alert or email for incoming wire transfers
User Security (typically for business users)
- System administrator functionality
- Set up multiple users
- Access to accounts and user functions can be customized for each user
- Establish individual authority levels for each user
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Initiate ACH items as one-time or recurring
- Originate direct deposit of payroll, pre-authorized debits, cash concentration, and tax payments
- Create batches or import NACHA-formatted, fixed width, or delimited files
- Match checks presented for payment against checks issued files
- Mapping of various issue file formats available
- Import issue files or manually key enter checks issued
- View exception reports and decision online
- Timely processing of returned checks
** Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Online Security You Can Bank On.
Antivirus: A False Sense of Security
Studies indicate that antivirus software detects only about 25% of the most popular malware currently being emailed to computer users. That's because the virus creators move too quickly. By the time antivirus products are able to block new viruses, it is often too late. The bad guys have already managed to access a customer's bank account. Antivirus solutions create a special signature for each virus, or malware, and cannot defend against malware unless a file sample has already been obtained and a signature created to fight it. The problem is that malware authors are able to create millions of files, each with a unique signature every month. The same malware can be masked in many different files, each with its own signature that is unknown to the antivirus. Antivirus solutions take days, sometimes even weeks, to detect new financial malware signatures and remove them. By the time the antivirus provider eventually cleans the computer of the malware, it may already be too late to prevent the fraud from occurring. That doesn't mean you should discard your antivirus solutions. Many other viruses exist. They will slow down your computer or interfere with your work, but they will not attempt to steal money from you. Your antivirus solutions should be used to protect you from these types of viruses.
IBM Security Trusteer Rapport
Trusteer Rapport's innovative technology picks up where conventional security software fails. From the moment it is installed, Trusteer Rapport protects your computer and mitigates financial malware infections. Trusteer Rapport also communicates with Stonegate Bank, allowing our team to take immediate action against changes in the threat landscape.
Trusteer Rapport doesn't look for file signatures. It doesn't bother to examine what the file is, but rather what the file does. Trusteer Rapport detects the malware installation process and breaks it - keeping the computer clean. Even if malware managed to install on the computer, Trusteer Rapport detects and blocks any attempt by the malware to compromise the browser and your online banking session. By stopping the malware's malicious behavior, Trusteer Rapport is able to provide protections above and beyond what is possible with an antivirus solution. This is why Stonegate has chosen to partner with Trusteer to offer you this excellent layer of security, at no charge!
Trusteer Rapport currently protects tens of millions of users worldwide. In an independent study, Trusteer Rapport stopped 100% of all financial malware used by testers to try and infect a protected machine.
How Trusteer Rapport Protects You
- Removes existing financial malware from your computer immediately
- Prevents financial malware infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials and data
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats
- Compact software that won't slow down your computer or interfere with your applications
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to ensure full protection please restart your computer)
Download Now - At No Cost!
For additional information and to install, click: DOWNLOAD HERE
IBM® and Trusteer Rapport™ are registered trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
With Stonegate Mobile Banking you can securely access your deposit and loan accounts, view your balances and transaction history, initiate funds transfers and bill payments...anytime, anywhere, for free.
Using Mobile Banking you can:
- View up to 500 transactions
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Send money using Person to Person payments
- Deposit checks
- Report a lost or stolen Check Card
- View alerts
- Find Stonegate Bank locations
Mobile Banking works with any web-enabled mobile device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. No account data is stored on your mobile device so your information cannot be stolen. Text messages are sent to confirm successful transactions.
Mobile Text Service
- View account balances for all enrolled accounts or one specific account by texting the "Bal" command
- View the last 4 transactions for each enrolled account or one specific account by texting the "Hist" command
Enrollment is simple for Online Banking users. Just Click on the Options tab once you are logged in to Online Banking, select Web Mobile Settings or Text Mobile Settings, and follow the prompts. Users may be enrolled for both services. If you are an iPhone or Android user, we even have a free app for that! Simply search for Stonegate Bank in the App Store or Market. Other smartphone users may utilize Mobile Banking by typing https://www.airteller.com/smartphone/stonegatebank in their mobile browser.
Stonegate Bank's Mobile Deposit service makes depositing a check as easy as taking a picture with your smartphone. Using Mobile Deposit you can:
- Deposit a check on your schedule - any time, day or night
- Make check deposits anywhere - no need to worry about getting to the bank on time
If you are an Online Banking user, simply send us a secure message using the "Contact Us" option in the upper right corner of your Online Banking session. Once we have activated the service you will see a Deposits menu option when you log in to Mobile Banking. You may deposit up to 5 checks per day with a dollar limit of $3,000 per day, and up to 20 checks per month with a dollar limit of $10,000 per month. Please contact your local banking office to enroll in Online Banking.
At Stonegate Bank, we know you’d rather spend time running your business than running to the bank. Whether it’s making a deposit, picking up documents, or making tax deposits, we’ll arrange for a courier to come to you. Simply tell us when – daily, weekly or “as-needed”.
Stonegate Bank knows you deserve more from your banking relationship. Express Banking is just another example of how we’re committed to giving you the exceptional service you deserve.
Ideal for same-day transfer of funds between banks, Stonegate Bank’s wire transfer services offer you a choice of origination and notification options. We process numerous domestic and international wire transfers daily – both in US dollar and foreign currencies.
Going to a mortgage closing? Need to send certified funds? Our Official Checks will ensure that your money is received and credited quickly.
Wherever you’re traveling, you can enjoy the security of American Express Travelers Cheques. Stonegate Bank has partnered with Travelex Currency Services, Inc. as our travelers cheque vendor. Travelex offers American Express US Dollar Travelers Cheques in various denominations. All orders are received the business day following the order.
Whether you’re planning a business trip or a long anticipated vacation abroad, save valuable travel time by purchasing foreign currency before you go. Stonegate Bank has partnered with Travelex Currency Services, Inc. as our foreign currency vendor. Travelex buys and sells foreign currency banknotes in more than 100 different currencies. All orders are received the business day following the order. The process is fast and easy!
Ease the worry of missing or forgetting a loan payment. Have your payment made automatically from your Stonegate Bank account, or from an account at another financial institution.
Protect your valuables from theft, fire and loss by placing them in a Stonegate Bank safe deposit box. With our secure safe deposit boxes, only you, and those you designate, can have access to your valuable belongings.
Our Night Depository Service is a secure and convenient means of making deposits during non-banking hours. Whether you are running a business that handles large sums of money, or you maintain your personal account with our bank, you can have peace of mind knowing that your deposit will be secure overnight and deposited to your account the next business day.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) services allow you to access your checking or savings accounts quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use your Stonegate Bank Check Card to verify account balances, make withdrawals, and transfer funds between accounts.
Stonegate Bank is also a member of the Presto! ATM Network. For your convenience, free account inquiries and withdrawals can be made at any Presto! ATM (located at all Publix® stores).
Check Imaging not only provides you with an easy, convenient way to store and organize your cancelled checks, but allows us to provide you with faster and less expensive research services should you require copies of past statements or individual checks. As an additional convenience, cancelled checks can also be viewed and printed from your online banking account. Check Imaging is a free service provided by Stonegate Bank.
Stonegate Bank is happy to offer customers notary service at no charge. Just bring the document you need notarized to your local Stonegate Bank office, and we will be glad to assist you.
Save yourself a trip to the bank. Arrange to have your Social Security, paycheck or any regularly scheduled payment deposited electronically to your Stonegate Bank checking account. It’s safe, secure, and gives you immediate access to your money.
Don’t have time to drop by the bank? Just send your deposits directly to us! We’ll process them and mail a receipt back to you for your records. It just doesn’t get any easier than that!
Save time. Reorder your personal checks online securely and conveniently.