- Check Cards
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Marble Security™
- Mobile Banking
- Courier Service
- Wire Transfers
- Official Checks
- Travelers Cheques
- Foreign Currency
- Automatic Loan Payments
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Night Depository
- Automated Teller Machines
- Check Imaging
- Notary Service
- Direct Deposit
- Bank By Mail
The Stonegate Bank Check Card works like a check and an ATM card, with no monthly service fee. You can use your Check Card instead of writing a check at any business that accepts MasterCard®. Every purchase is withdrawn from your checking account and recorded on your monthly statement. No more check approval hassles! No credit card interest expenses!
Our Check Card even provides ATM access so you can use it to get cash any time day or night. For your convenience, free account inquiries and withdrawals can be made at any Stonegate Bank ATM or Presto! ATM (located at all Publix® stores).
Should you require international access for your Check Card, please contact your Stonegate Bank office to request this access.
If your Check Card is lost or stolen, notify us immediately at (866) 546-8273, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We offer a variety of credit cards to meet your business needs. Become a card member and enjoy a wide range of benefits including competitive introductory rates and your choice of rewards programs.
Customer Service: 1-800-854-7642
- 24-hour automated inquiries
- Personal assistance Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm EST, Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
- Spanish Line 1-800-805-2033
- Card Services website www.24-7cardaccess.com
Stonegate Direct Connect is a secure, user-friendly, internet-based banking system designed so that you can do your banking anywhere and any time. Enhanced security features are included to give you peace of mind about banking over the internet – at your convenience.
- View current balances and transaction history on all of your accounts
- View and print statements in either PDF, HTML or text format
- Search for transactions by amount, check number or time period
- View images of deposit tickets and front and back images of checks
- Enroll for eStatements and receive your bank statement by email early each month
- eStatement feature provides access to 14 months of bank statement copies, including check images
- Add stop payments on checks written
This FREE service is available to consumers and businesses. Online bill pay gives you the freedom to enjoy life. Enjoy the convenience, savings, and security, and let us do the work!
- No need to buy check stock, envelopes or stamps
- No trips to the Post Office
- Vendors paid either electronically or by check
- Schedule recurring payments and never worry about a late payment again
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checks and bills
- Account is not charged until payment is cleared
- Make payments anywhere, anytime, even when you're travelling
Consumer Bill Pay Features
- Pay-a-Person electronic payments
- Rush Payments*
- Gift Payments*
- Donation Payments*
- e-Notifications via text message or email
Business Bill Pay Features
- Multi-user entitlements
- Pay-a-Person electronic payments
- Rush Payments*
- e-Notifications via text message or email
- Payroll Deposits*
- Online Invoicing - create and send invoices online, collect online payments from your customers*
*The consumer and business bill pay services are provided at no fee. Gift and donation payments, rush payments, payroll deposits, and online invoicing will be available for a fee. Use of the payroll deposits service is subject to approval.
View our demos and be sure to click on "Take a Test Drive" in the upper right hand corner to navigate your options.
- Send secure messages to the bank
- Set up notifications for events, balance alerts or personal items
- Download transactions into your Microsoft® Money, Quicken® or QuickBooks® software**
- Additional Cash Management functions for ACH and Positive Pay
- Make one time transfers or establish recurring transfers between accounts
- Make a payment on your Stonegate Bank loan
- Originate domestic and international wire transfers
- Originate one-time wires or set up repetitive wires
- Set up notifications via alert or email for incoming wire transfers
User Security (typically for business users)
- System administrator functionality
- Set up multiple users
- Access to accounts and user functions can be customized for each user
- Establish individual authority levels for each user
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Initiate ACH items as one-time or recurring
- Originate direct deposit of payroll, pre-authorized debits, cash concentration, and tax payments
- Create batches or import NACHA-formatted, fixed width, or delimited files
- Match checks presented for payment against checks issued files
- Mapping of various issue file formats available
- Import issue files or manually key enter checks issued
- View exception reports and decision online
- Timely processing of returned checks
** Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Facts About Online Fraud
- Online banking fraud is growing and is estimated at costing banks and customers over $3 billion per year.
- Online banking account takeovers are growing at a rate of more than 150%.
- Hackers are logging in to customers’ accounts, stealing bank account numbers, credit card numbers, and sending fraudulent wire transfers and ACH files.
- Criminals have figured out how to carry out their crimes in fully authenticated environments by controlling a user’s email, SMS, phone and dual control processes. By combining keylogging, redirection to fake websites or content injection, fraudsters can simulate a valid user experience.
- More than 11 million viruses exist and 12 billion phishing emails are sent every day. Antivirus software cannot keep up with the detection and removal of every virus and variation.
- It is estmated that 50% of computers are infected with malware, 75% of which goes undetected by anti-virus solutions.
- Money stolen by hackers is most often directed to accounts in China and Russia. Gang leaders prey upon foreign students in the US who need money and utilize them as money mules, or they convert stolen funds to prepaid debit cards which are easily transported.
- According to the Federal Trade Commission, as many as 9 million Americans have their identities stolen each year. Identity thieves may rent an apartment, obtain a credit card, establish a telephone account, or file a fake tax return in your name. Many times they obtain personal information through viruses and malware planted on computers.
- You must play a part in protecting your company’s and your personal information. Be aware of how information is stolen and how to protect your personal login credentials and confidential information, and be sure to monitor account activity, bank statements and credit reports routinely. Visit http://ftc.gov/idtheft for more information.
The Secure Solution to Banking Online Safely - Marble Security
Criminal online account takeovers and resulting ACH and wire fraud begin with the compromise of a business or home computer. With our reliance on the internet and email, it is easy to click on harmful links and never know it. The compromise of computer operating systems and browser applications allows a criminal to install malware, monitor keystrokes, and obtain confidential information which leads to total online banking account control – defeating even the most sophisticated security controls, firewalls, and anti-virus software.
Marble Security provides online banking users with a secure and private connection isolated within a read-only virtualized environment. It invokes its own operating system and secure internet browser on the user’s computer, and encrypts both the keyboard and information being displayed on the screen. This combination of security layers prevents criminals from stealing personal information or online banking login IDs or PIN numbers. This approach does not require use of the existing operating system or browser, which could be infected. Even if the host system is infected with malware, visits to protected links within Marble Security will remain safe and invisible to cyber criminals.
Available as a downloadable software application, Marble Security protects bank customers without added complexity or inconvenience.
- Operating systems supported include Windows XP (32 bit), Vista (32 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac (10.6 and above).
- 2 GB RAM memory for installation is required.
- 200 MB disk space.
- Local administrator rights are required for the initial driver installation only.
- If there is a network proxy in place, or a web filter, the user will need to allow for Marble Security to communicate through these systems.
Stonegate Bank offers Marble Security as a 3-year software license. Marble Security provides access to websites such as:
- Stonegate Bank
- Internal Revenue Service
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Credit Cards (American Express, Chase, Capital One, Discover, etc.)
- Office Supply Stores (Office Depot, Staples, Kinko’s, etc.)
- Mail Services (FedEx, USPS, UPS, etc.)
- Telecommunications (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.)
- Utilities (FPL, Comcast, DirecTV, etc.)
- Insurance Companies (Allstate, State Farm, Citizens, Geico, Progressive, etc.)
- Business (WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Skype, etc.)
- Payroll Companies (ADP, Paychex)
- Other Financial Institutions and Investment Companies (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, BB&T, CitiBank, ETRADE, Charles Schwab, Fidelity, etc.)
- Payment Transactions (PayPal, Western Union, Mint.com, etc.)
- Travel (Expedia, Travelocity, Delta, American Airlines, etc.)
- News (Bloomberg, USA Today, Wall Street Journal)
- Web Mail (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc.)
- Shopping (Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, eBay, Best Buy, Netflix, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.)
- Credit Reports (Equifax, TransUnion, Experian)
Used by the Department of Homeland Security, NASA, FEMA, various colleges, healthcare organizations, corporations and other financial institutions, IronKey protects your user IDs, passwords, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information as you conduct your business on the web. Please contact your Stonegate Bank office or call us at 1-877-641-8500 for additional information and for costs associated with this service.
Marble Security is a trademark of Marble Security, Inc.
With Stonegate Mobile Connect you can securely access your deposit and loan accounts, view your balances and transaction history, initiate funds transfers and bill payments...anytime, anywhere, for free.
Using Web Mobile Banking you can:
- View up to 15 days of transaction history
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- View alerts
- Find Stonegate Bank locations
Mobile Connect works with any web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. No account data is stored on your mobile device so your information cannot be stolen. Text messages are sent to confirm successful transactions.
Using our Mobile Text Service you can:
- View account balances for all enrolled accounts or one specific account by texting the "Bal" command
- View the last 4 transactions for each enrolled account or one specific account by texting the "Hist" command
Enrollment is simple for Online Banking users. Just Click on the Options tab once you are logged in to Direct Connect, select Web Mobile Settings or Text Mobile Settings, and follow the prompts. Users may be enrolled for both services. If you are an iPhone or Android user, we even have a free app for that! Simply search for Stonegate Bank in the App Store or Market. Other smartphone users may utilize Mobile Connect by typing https://www.airteller.com/smartphone/stonegatebank in their mobile browser.
At Stonegate Bank, we know you’d rather spend time running your business than running to the bank. Whether it’s making a deposit, picking up documents, or making tax deposits, we’ll arrange for a courier to come to you. Simply tell us when – daily, weekly or “as-needed”.
Stonegate Bank knows you deserve more from your banking relationship. Express Banking is just another example of how we’re committed to giving you the exceptional service you deserve.
Ideal for same-day transfer of funds between banks, Stonegate Bank’s wire transfer services offer you a choice of origination and notification options. We process numerous domestic and international wire transfers daily – both in US dollar and foreign currencies.
Going to a mortgage closing? Need to send certified funds? Our Official Checks will ensure that your money is received and credited quickly.
Wherever you’re traveling, you can enjoy the security of American Express Travelers Cheques. Stonegate Bank has partnered with Travelex Currency Services, Inc. as our travelers cheque vendor. Travelex offers American Express US Dollar Travelers Cheques in various denominations. All orders are received the business day following the order.
Whether you’re planning a business trip or a long anticipated vacation abroad, save valuable travel time by purchasing foreign currency before you go. Stonegate Bank has partnered with Travelex Currency Services, Inc. as our foreign currency vendor. Travelex buys and sells foreign currency banknotes in more than 100 different currencies. All orders are received the business day following the order. The process is fast and easy!
Ease the worry of missing or forgetting a loan payment. Have your payment made automatically from your Stonegate Bank account, or from an account at another financial institution.
Protect your valuables from theft, fire and loss by placing them in a Stonegate Bank safe deposit box. With our secure safe deposit boxes, only you, and those you designate, can have access to your valuable belongings. Safe Deposit Boxes are available at our banking offices in Boca Raton, Jupiter, Coral Springs, Naples, Fort Myers, Pine Island and Tampa.
Our Night Depository Service is a secure and convenient means of making deposits during non-banking hours. Whether you are running a business that handles large sums of money, or you maintain your personal account with our bank, you can have peace of mind knowing that your deposit will be secure overnight and deposited to your account the next business day. Night Depository Service is available at our banking offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Coral Springs, Naples, Fort Myers, Pine Island and Tampa.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) services are available at all banking offices. ATM services allow you to access your checking or savings accounts quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use your Stonegate Bank Check Card to verify account balances, make withdrawals, and transfer funds between accounts.
Stonegate Bank is also a member of the Presto! ATM Network. For your convenience, free account inquiries and withdrawals can be made at any Presto! ATM (located at all Publix® stores).
Check Imaging not only provides you with an easy, convenient way to store and organize your cancelled checks, but allows us to provide you with faster and less expensive research services should you require copies of past statements or individual checks. As an additional convenience, cancelled checks can also be viewed and printed from your online banking account. Check Imaging is a free service provided by Stonegate Bank.
Stonegate Bank is happy to offer customers notary service at no charge. Just bring the document you need notarized to your local Stonegate Bank office, and we will be glad to assist you.
Save yourself a trip to the bank. Arrange to have your Social Security, paycheck or any regularly scheduled payment deposited electronically to your Stonegate Bank checking account. It’s safe, secure, and gives you immediate access to your money.
Don’t have time to drop by the bank? Just send your deposits directly to us! We’ll process them and mail a receipt back to you for your records. It just doesn’t get any easier than that!