- Online Banking
- IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport
- Marble Security™
- Mobile Banking
- CD-ROM Service
- Escrow Account Services
- Sub-Accounting Services
Stonegate's Online Banking is a secure, user-friendly, internet-based banking system designed so that you can do your banking anywhere and any time. Enhanced security features are included to give you peace of mind about banking over the internet – at your convenience.
- View current balances and transaction history on all of your accounts
- View and print statements in either PDF, HTML or text format
- Search for transactions by amount, check number or time period
- View images of deposit tickets and front and back images of checks
- Enroll for eStatements and receive your bank statement by email early each month
- eStatement feature provides access to 14 months of bank statement copies, including check images
- Add stop payments on checks written
This FREE service is available to consumers and businesses. Online bill pay gives you the freedom to enjoy life. Enjoy the convenience, savings, and security, and let us do the work!
- No need to buy check stock, envelopes or stamps
- No trips to the Post Office
- Vendors paid either electronically or by check
- Schedule recurring payments and never worry about a late payment again
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checks and bills
- Account is not charged until payment is cleared
- Make payments anywhere, anytime, even when you're travelling
Consumer Bill Pay Features
- Pay-a-Person electronic payments
- Rush Payments*
- Gift Payments*
- Donation Payments*
- e-Notifications via text message or email
Business Bill Pay Features
- Multi-user entitlements
- Pay-a-Person electronic payments
- Rush Payments*
- e-Notifications via text message or email
- Payroll Deposits*
- Online Invoicing - create and send invoices online, collect online payments from your customers*
*The consumer and business bill pay services are provided at no fee. Gift and donation payments, rush payments, payroll deposits, and online invoicing will be available for a fee. Use of the payroll deposits service is subject to approval.
View our demos and be sure to click on "Take a Test Drive" in the upper right hand corner to navigate your options.
- Send secure messages to the bank
- Set up notifications for events, balance alerts or personal items
- Download transactions into your Microsoft® Money, Quicken® or QuickBooks® software**
- Additional Cash Management functions for ACH and Positive Pay
- Make one time transfers or establish recurring transfers between accounts
- Make a payment on your Stonegate Bank loan
- Originate domestic and international wire transfers
- Originate one-time wires or set up repetitive wires
- Set up notifications via alert or email for incoming wire transfers
User Security (typically for business users)
- System administrator functionality
- Set up multiple users
- Access to accounts and user functions can be customized for each user
- Establish individual authority levels for each user
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Initiate ACH items as one-time or recurring
- Originate direct deposit of payroll, pre-authorized debits, cash concentration, and tax payments
- Create batches or import NACHA-formatted, fixed width, or delimited files
- Match checks presented for payment against checks issued files
- Mapping of various issue file formats available
- Import issue files or manually key enter checks issued
- View exception reports and decision online
- Timely processing of returned checks
** Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
Online Security You Can Bank On.
Antivirus: A False Sense of Security
Studies indicate that antivirus software detects only about 25% of the most popular malware currently being emailed to computer users. That's because the virus creators move too quickly. By the time antivirus products are able to block new viruses, it is often too late. The bad guys have already managed to access a customer's bank account. Antivirus solutions create a special signature for each virus, or malware, and cannot defend against malware unless a file sample has already been obtained and a signature created to fight it. The problem is that malware authors are able to create millions of files, each with a unique signature every month. The same malware can be masked in many different files, each with its own signature that is unknown to the antivirus. Antivirus solutions take days, sometimes even weeks, to detect new financial malware signatures and remove them. By the time the antivirus provider eventually cleans the computer of the malware, it may already be too late to prevent the fraud from occurring. That doesn't mean you should discard your antivirus solutions. Many other viruses exist. They will slow down your computer or interfere with your work, but they will not attempt to steal money from you. Your antivirus solutions should be used to protect you from these types of viruses.
IBM Security Trusteer Rapport
Trusteer Rapport's innovative technology picks up where conventional security software fails. From the moment it is installed, Trusteer Rapport protects your computer and mitigates financial malware infections. Trusteer Rapport also communicates with Stonegate Bank, allowing our team to take immediate action against changes in the threat landscape.
Trusteer Rapport doesn't look for file signatures. It doesn't bother to examine what the file is, but rather what the file does. Trusteer Rapport detects the malware installation process and breaks it - keeping the computer clean. Even if malware managed to install on the computer, Trusteer Rapport detects and blocks any attempt by the malware to compromise the browser and your online banking session. By stopping the malware's malicious behavior, Trusteer Rapport is able to provide protections above and beyond what is possible with an antivirus solution. This is why Stonegate has chosen to partner with Trusteer to offer you this excellent layer of security, at no charge!
Trusteer Rapport currently protects tens of millions of users worldwide. In an independent study, Trusteer Rapport stopped 100% of all financial malware used by testers to try and infect a protected machine.
How Trusteer Rapport Protects You
- Removes existing financial malware from your computer immediately
- Prevents financial malware infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials and data
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats
- Compact software that won't slow down your computer or interfere with your applications
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to ensure full protection please restart your computer)
For additional information and to install, click: DOWNLOAD HERE
IBM® and Trusteer Rapport™ are registered trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
Stonegate Bank is pleased to provide Marble Security as an additional layer of security for our online users. Marble Security creates a secure internet environment outside of your Windows operating system. Users may utilize both Trusteer Rapport and Marble Security on the same computer.
Facts About Online Fraud
- Online banking fraud is growing and is estimated at costing banks and customers over $3 billion per year.
- Online banking account takeovers are growing at a rate of more than 150%.
- Hackers are logging in to customers’ accounts, stealing bank account numbers, credit card numbers, and sending fraudulent wire transfers and ACH files.
- Criminals have figured out how to carry out their crimes in fully authenticated environments by controlling a user’s email, SMS, phone and dual control processes. By combining keylogging, redirection to fake websites or content injection, fraudsters can simulate a valid user experience.
- More than 11 million viruses exist and 12 billion phishing emails are sent every day. Antivirus software cannot keep up with the detection and removal of every virus and variation.
- It is estmated that 50% of computers are infected with malware, 75% of which goes undetected by anti-virus solutions.
- Money stolen by hackers is most often directed to accounts in China and Russia. Gang leaders prey upon foreign students in the US who need money and utilize them as money mules, or they convert stolen funds to prepaid debit cards which are easily transported.
- According to the Federal Trade Commission, as many as 9 million Americans have their identities stolen each year. Identity thieves may rent an apartment, obtain a credit card, establish a telephone account, or file a fake tax return in your name. Many times they obtain personal information through viruses and malware planted on computers.
- You must play a part in protecting your company’s and your personal information. Be aware of how information is stolen and how to protect your personal login credentials and confidential information, and be sure to monitor account activity, bank statements and credit reports routinely. Visit http://ftc.gov/idtheft for more information.
The Secure Solution to Banking Online Safely - Marble Security
Criminal online account takeovers and resulting ACH and wire fraud begin with the compromise of a business or home computer. With our reliance on the internet and email, it is easy to click on harmful links and never know it. The compromise of computer operating systems and browser applications allows a criminal to install malware, monitor keystrokes, and obtain confidential information which leads to total online banking account control – defeating even the most sophisticated security controls, firewalls, and anti-virus software.
Marble Security provides online banking users with a secure and private connection isolated within a read-only virtualized environment. It invokes its own operating system and secure internet browser on the user’s computer, and encrypts both the keyboard and information being displayed on the screen. This combination of security layers prevents criminals from stealing personal information or online banking login IDs or PIN numbers. This approach does not require use of the existing operating system or browser, which could be infected. Even if the host system is infected with malware, visits to protected links within Marble Security will remain safe and invisible to cyber criminals.
Available as a downloadable software application, Marble Security protects bank customers without added complexity or inconvenience.
- Operating systems supported include Windows XP (32 bit), Vista (32 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac (10.6 and above).
- 2 GB RAM memory for installation is required.
- 200 MB disk space.
- Local administrator rights are required for the initial driver installation only.
- If there is a network proxy in place, or a web filter, the user will need to allow for Marble Security to communicate through these systems.
Stonegate Bank offers Marble Security as a 3-year software license. Marble Security provides access to websites such as:
- Stonegate Bank
- Internal Revenue Service
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Credit Cards (American Express, Chase, Capital One, Discover, etc.)
- Office Supply Stores (Office Depot, Staples, Kinko’s, etc.)
- Mail Services (FedEx, USPS, UPS, etc.)
- Telecommunications (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.)
- Utilities (FPL, Comcast, DirecTV, etc.)
- Insurance Companies (Allstate, State Farm, Citizens, Geico, Progressive, etc.)
- Business (WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Skype, etc.)
- Payroll Companies (ADP, Paychex)
- Other Financial Institutions and Investment Companies (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, BB&T, CitiBank, ETRADE, Charles Schwab, Fidelity, etc.)
- Payment Transactions (PayPal, Western Union, Mint.com, etc.)
- Travel (Expedia, Travelocity, Delta, American Airlines, etc.)
- News (Bloomberg, USA Today, Wall Street Journal)
- Web Mail (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc.)
- Shopping (Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, eBay, Best Buy, Netflix, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.)
- Credit Reports (Equifax, TransUnion, Experian)
Used by the Department of Homeland Security, NASA, FEMA, various colleges, healthcare organizations, corporations and other financial institutions, Marble Security protects your user IDs, passwords, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information as you conduct your business on the web. Please contact your Stonegate Bank office or call us at 1-877-641-8500 for additional information and for costs associated with this service.
Marble Security is a trademark of Marble Security, Inc.
With Stonegate Mobile Banking you can securely access your deposit and loan accounts, view your balances and transaction history, initiate funds transfers and bill payments...anytime, anywhere, for free.
Using Mobile Banking you can:
- View up to 500 transactions
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- View alerts
- Find Stonegate Bank locations
Mobile Banking works with any web-enabled mobile phone device whose network allows secure SSL traffic. No account data is stored on your mobile device so your information cannot be stolen. Text messages are sent to confirm successful transactions.
Using our Mobile Text Service you can:
- View account balances for all enrolled accounts or one specific account by texting the "Bal" command
- View the last 4 transactions for each enrolled account or one specific account by texting the "Hist" command
Enrollment is simple for Online Banking users. Just Click on the Options tab once you are logged in to Direct Connect, select Web Mobile Settings or Text Mobile Settings, and follow the prompts. Users may be enrolled for both services. If you are an iPhone or Android user, we even have a free app for that! Simply search for Stonegate Bank in the App Store or Market. Other smartphone users may utilize Mobile Connect by typing https://www.airteller.com/smartphone/stonegatebank in their mobile browser.
Stonegate Bank’s image storage solution provides long term storage for images of canceled checks, deposit tickets, checks deposited, and bank statements.
- Eliminate the boxes of old bank statements and checks kept in storage
- Multiple account statements and images burned on a single CD-ROM monthly
- Images can be easily viewed from the CD or imported onto your computer system
- Search for a specific item or groups of items
Escrow Account Services are often used by real estate attorneys, title insurance agents and real estate brokers. Provided by First Banking Services, we work in concert with your closing and accounting systems to provide the reports necessary to manage the volume of transactions flowing through your accounts, as well as to help satisfy the requirements of your auditors, state regulatory agencies and underwriters.
- Provides a comprehensive reconciliation of your bank account to the bank statement
- Provides a detailed report of your balance by escrow or file number
- Detailed reporting at the file level of every receipt and payment made on behalf of the file, tracked until it zeros out
- Third party involvement in your reconciliation process to satisfy underwriters
Sub-Accounting Services are often used by attorneys, property managers, healthcare professionals, and retail businesses. Our Sub-Accounting Services, provided by First Banking Services, work for you to eliminate the necessity of managing multiple bank accounts and the hassle associated with each.
The identification for each sub-account transaction is encoded on your deposits and payments, or you can supply us the detail electronically. Simply by identifying your transactions to a specific sub-account within one master bank account, you can enjoy the benefits of one account while maintaining the detail as if you had multiple accounts. Optional interest allocation services allow your master account to earn interest with the interest earnings allocated to each sub-account. Year-end 1099INT reporting can be provided.
- Relief from opening and closing multiple bank accounts
- Increase the earning power for your sub-account holders
- Ability to track balances and detail on one report
- Monthly reporting: Account History Ledger and optional Interest Allocation Report